Sorry, this job is no longer available
£20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our luxury client based in Warwick, this really is a great job for a marketing graduate with proven experience in a generalist marketing role.
The company have grown from strength the strength and are the UK`s largest and most prestigious in their industry!
You will be of graduate calibre, have experience working in a similar role either agency or inhouse.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate with bags of enthusiasm and passion to succeed in a progressive organisation, the role will offer you a wealth of exposure not only across marketing but across the business!
This position requires a candidate to be flexible as it has offices internationally and attends many events across the UK!
Day to day responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Develop and maintain the CRM system
- Achieve positive and timely media coverage across all media
- Develop digital and print communications to include newsletters, website and brochures
- Working closely with their agencies
- PR, Media and supporting the PR agency with new press campaigns
- Online marketing to include updating the website and social media
- Internal and External communications
- Event management, attending and managing shows, exhibitions and conferences
The Marketing Executive will have the following experience:
- A relevant marketing degree or equivalent
- Ambitious, reliable and passionate
- Experience in a similar role
- PR and Marketing Communications
- A background within a consumer brand ideally luxury would be a strong advantage
- Experience in SEO and PPC would be a distinct advantage
- Social media experience
- Event management
- You will be required to attend 2 main events a year in which you will be working at a weekend so a degree of flexibility will be essential.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this is a challenging role covering the full marketing mix and offers an excellent career development to the successful applicant. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader!
Our client is looking to move quickly so please apply with your most relevant CV and cover letter!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.