Email Marketing Specialist for big sports brands
Our client, a cool and trendy marketing/data insight agency doing some really interesting things with major sporting organisations and brands is seeking a top notch Email Marketing Specialist to work on exciting client projects.
The role requires someone with a strong technical understanding as you will be responsible for designing and building HTML email templates from scratch on behalf of their sporting clients. You will have a creative flair as the emails must look good, but the most important aspect is that you have the HTML and CSS experience and can ensure the emails are functioning and displaying correctly when opened, regardless of the device they are opened on. dotMailer is the email platform they use so they really need someone with prior experience of this system. Some copywriting may be required but they do work with a top sports PR agency who will have input and provide recommendations/copy. Sending the right message to the right customer is paramount for this agency, they don't do blanket emails, so experience of working with customer data in excel is really important to encourage fantastic open and click through rates and ultimately conversion.
This role will really suit an ideas person who is confident in making suggestions about how to improve the emails and campaigns along with an analytical ability to feedback on results and key findings. It would really help if you are into your sports, whether you play yourself or are a fan/supporter, the team are really sociable and have enjoyed some brilliant team nights out so would like someone who is out-going and a team player.
My client would be very keen to see any examples of previous campaigns you may have worked on, so feel free to attach links to portfolios.
What do you need?
- Degree educated ideally in marketing, research, analysis, IT, design or something related
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience building bespoke HTML email templates
- Proven HTML and CSS best practice
- Image manipulation using Photoshop (or similar)
- Knowledge of dotMailer or similar leading email service provider
- Advanced knowledge of excel to manage customer data/email addresses
- Excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work
- Passion for sports!
If you like the sound of working for a small but fast-growing agency with super trendy offices and you have a strong technical ability and passion for email marketing then send your CV in for immediate consideration. They are ideally looking for someone who can start ASAP but all candidates regardless of notice period will be considered.
About Spotlight Recruitment
Spotlight Recruitment are a boutique recruitment consultancy. Based from offices in the West End, we recruit across the whole of London across many industry sectors, covering both media and corporate.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)