Retail Client Manager - West London - £38k + bonus & flexible benefits - CRM Manager, Data Analyst, Insight Manager, Media Planning, Media Buying, Retail, FMCG, Media Sales, Client Services Manager, Account Manager
My client is one of the leaders within data analysis globally. They use their insight to improve customers' retail and brand experience to earn their lifetime loyalty.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Client Manager to join their Loyalty team. This is a really exciting time for the business and you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing targeted media activity which delivers loyalty for customers and drive sales for both my client's portfolio and their manufacturers.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Client Manager include:
- Work with clients and manufacturers and travel to client sites across the UK Ability to gain closer knowledge of my client and their manufacturers' brands and categories and apply this high level of knowledge to improving the relationship with all their clients through compelling performance
- Regularly spend time on-site establishing close working relationships with key contacts within the client's business
- Deliver actionable insights and media solutions which lead to improvements in client's business performance and create measurable value for the customer
Key attributes of the Client Manager include:
- Knowledge of media sales, planning or buying
- Understanding of how to develop excellent client relationships from delivering high quality service
- Analytical knowledge in terms of understanding data and ability to make recommendations from insights and articulating results
- Experience of working in a team environment
To apply for the Client Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525