Brand Manager - London - up to 40K plus Bonus & Bens!
My client is one of the leading online gambling brands, operating across PC and mobile that have been growing profitably 25-30% Year on Year! Due to their expanding Sportsbook portfolio, they are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager who will focus particularly on interactive football.
As the brand grows, they need a team of marketing people who can leverage outstanding brand building experience in driving campaigns with great aesthetic flair, digital savvy and who are seen and are proven to be the best in the business. The purpose of this role will be to develop and deliver world class marketing and communications plans for the brand, in order to maximise business impact through 360 digital communication and Above the Line (ATL) campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone either wanting to take the next step up, or join an exciting brand, that's not afraid to push the boundaries of marketing activity!
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - key responsibilities will involve:
- Assist in developing and refining a multi-channel Sportsbook Communication Strategy, including annual planning and identifying key opportunity areas
- Develop initiative-specific brand and communication plans across the UK Sportsbook portfolio
- Deliver agency briefs, and breakthrough Comms plans with 360 holistic executions that continue to build the brand equity
- Assist in identifying growth opportunities, driving innovation and creativity across all elements of the company's marketing activity
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to align and amplify plans and understand the on-going needs of the business.
Key attributes of the Brand Manager will include:
- At least a 2:1 achieved for a marketing related degree
- At least 2 years marketing communications experience within a client-side consumer led/ecommerce environment
- Ideally FMCG/Retail marketing experience
- Exposure to ATL experience and strong digital marketing experience
- Strong communications planning and stakeholder management experience
- A strong strategic thinker who has a proactive approach to work.
To apply for the Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org