Product Development Manager
A new opportunity has been created within an expanding innovative technology and services business that is at the forefront of using transactional and customer data to drive customer loyalty and build customer insight. A unique opportunity has been created for an ambitious individual to join the company at a critical phase of its development and play a key role in the development of the company’s service offering across its area of activity.
This will entail project managing a range of programmes, carrying out research and developing programmes working with both internal and external stakeholders. Specifically you will scope product requirement specifications, help develop the commercial model, in particular the business’ relationship with its partners and clients and work with the Head of Product Development and the CEO on the overall strategy planning of the business.
The company is seeking an exceptional individual, with experience of product development and/or project management, gained within a services business ideally with an emphasis in loyalty, analytics or technology. An extremely strong problem solver, you will be highly numerate and seeking to work in a young, vibrant and growing business. Central London
- 25 January 2013
- 25 February 2013
- Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Fashion & Clothing, Retail, Data Services
- CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)