Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager, Media Owner
- Develop and implement the Strategic Marketing plan with the Director of Marketing
- Conceptualise, develop and implement successful B2B market propositions and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products that contribute effectively to the company and division`s strategic aims and objectives. Communicate these across multiple channels including online, print, presentations and social media
- Provide the SWOT analysis on product and sector performance with relevant feedback loop into the Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Track the development pipe and keep up-to-date with developments in place ensuring this feeds into the marketing plan
- Work with Sales team to produce on-going communications, sales presentations and collateral
- Develop and launch product and audience networks for sale
- Ensure assets are classified for both audience, geographical and physical capabilities
- Use audience measurement tools to enable relevant audience networks to be launched and to feed into the strategic development plan for developing products that reach desired target audiences
- Plan and implement appropriate research to support and give insight into the product and audience
- Translate research findings into meaningful go-to-market messages
- Working with the Development Director and Director of Marketing - Product devise and produce corporate tender responses as and when they arise
- Manage and maintain relevant sections of the company website ensuring all information is up to date, on-brand and on-message
- Manage the marketing budget for the division and give regular tracking updates to the Director of Marketing.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Marketing qualifications preferable e.g. CIM or degree level
5+ years` experience in a similar role
Good copy writing skills
Experience of working with research methodologies and data preferable
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.