Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior UX designer - £60k - £70k - Global ecommerce
One of the world's leading e-commerce companies is on the lookout for a UX Designer to join their team. The role will involve working on a wide range of exciting projects; from very short, to massive redesigns. As the company is looking to establish their specific digital team, it will be very much that of an exciting fast-paced, start-up environment. As such, passion and flexibility is a pre-requisite and as you'll be working closely with the company's leaders, you must be very collaborative in your approach.
* Champion UX: providing leadership in the digital space (in particular, the area of digital video consumption).
* Work closely with other areas of the business to develop projects.
* Produce user flows, wireframes and the IA.
* Respond to user research (carried out through customer feedback, market analysis and usability findings).
* 6+ years working as an Information Architect or UX Designer.
* Portfolio of your UX work.
* (Preferable) experience working cross-platform on interactive tv/mobile/tablet.
* Working collaboratively with other areas of the business to develop projects.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call me on 07415906189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.