User Experience Designers (all levels)
You will need to be able to take control of the interaction design and look and feel of digital development across web and mobile ideally. Champion the UX process across the business and provide insight and best practice to colleagues in design and development. Working with key colleagues you will define and communicate the vision to improve user experience across digital channels. The role will include developing prototypes of concepts and designs for user testing and review. This is a really involved and exciting time to join a global brand and work on some truly innovative and exciting projects from conception through to delivery.
- Talented and experienced UX designer
- Stellar educational background
- Established personal brand
- Industry visionary and thinker (avid blogger, event speaker)
- Proven design authority with a broad yet accomplished technical skillset
- 360 end to end design
- Project ownership
- Ideation leader
- Team/people manager - role model to junior members of team
- Project Management
- Happy to present at board level
- Accurate eye for detail & design
- User flows.
- Wire framing.
- Information architecture.
- Usability testing.
- Documenting findings and designs.
An excellent benefits package is also offered which includes car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, private health and 30 days holiday.