Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Search Analyst
- Develop the teams search marketing dashboards, with the aim of better illustrating campaign performance/ improvements to the brand teams
- Produce detailed insight packs which explore campaign/season performance
- Support the Search Managers with the production of incremental search forecasts based on current campaign run rates
- Through a consolidated approach to search, encourage ways of increasing efficiency, reducing costs and driving incremental sales with a view to improving bottom line margin
- Utilize search landscape and competitive intelligence tools to identify new opportunities
- Deliver search focused web analytics training to the search team
- Manage the delivery of data feeds to assist with external optimization processes
- Comprehensive understanding of the search engine marketplace, previously involved in delivery of search campaigns, in depth understanding of search technologies
- Experience with Industry standard Analytics suites
- Ability to use software packages
- Highly numerate and commercially minded individual who is able to perform at high levels of accuracy and show exceptional attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
Our client is a leading Entertainments organisation in central London looking for a digitalsearch analyst to join the business at a growing stage.
£35,000 to £40,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13271635
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.