Design Studio Manager - Design/Brand Activation agency
Our client is looking for a brilliant Design/Creative Services Manager to take hold of their largest agency client and make it run like a dream!
You will have previous experience of running a studio of designers either in a branding or design agency. The role requires a high level of organisation in forecasting and scheduling work loads, estimating creative hours and working with internal and external partners in producing very highly finished design and visuals for pitch and presentations to tight deadlines.
You will work closely with the ECD and in a collaborative way across the account managing the creative/design team as well as working side by side the account team in planning workload.
- Traffic and work flow planning
- Knoweldge of branding and design process
- Print production
- Some knowledge of digital production
- Communication skills (across all levels)
- Adaptable to new and existing situations
- Flexible (to enable creative ideas to flow)
- Collaborative work style
If you think you are suitable for this role and would like to apply please send your CV to the following link.
About The Industry Club London Ltd
We work with leading agencies and companies in the UK placing Creative, Creative Services, Account Management and Digital professionals and we specialise in individuals with integrated experience.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (West)