Product/Channel Marketing Manager
Product Marketing/Channel Marketing Manager - London - c£45-60K+
My client is a SaaS company that has built a global marketing platform, which is scalable and flexible in order to support the most complex marketing campaigns and the biggest teams. Their software/cloud hosting solutions are easy to use and allow their clients to plan and track; share and collaborate, as well as review and approve all marketing campaigns in one secure workspace! This newly established tech start-up has offices in both New York and London and are now looking to grow the team further.
As Marketing Manager (Product/Channel), you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for my client; where you will craft the messaging and positioning around their products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marking programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role, you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company from their competitors
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your product.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 5+ years of software product/channel marketing experience, some with SaaS products, with at least 2 years' experience in a field facing role
- Strong B2B2C technology marketing skills
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- Very strong presentation and written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
To apply for the Product/Channel Marketing Manager, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org