Associate Research Director - FMCG / Research Agency / Salary c. £45,000 - £55,000 per annum / Central London
Our client is a well-known research agency, based in central London, and is looking for an Associate Director with a Quantitative Research background to join them and help them grow as a business. The researcher they’re looking for will have strong experience in the FMCG and retail sectors. They currently see this as one of the core areas of their research, and hope to continue their strong market presence in these fields.
The successful candidate will have extensive Quantitative Research experience, and have managed and driven research projects in the FMCG and retail fields. You will therefore not only be an experienced practitioner, but also someone who will be enthusiastic about supervising and mentoring more junior team members. You will have to be enthusiastic about business development, and happy developing commercial opportunities and interacting directly with clients to ensure that pitches are won, and projects follow the clients’ requirements. Good academics and a creative and analytical mind are essential!
The successful candidate will:
- have extensive experience of quant research
- be a commercially-minded individual, able to design pitch-winning proposals
- be motivated to expand a core area of the agency’s business
Our client is a household-name research agency, internationally renowned for the quality of their research and insight. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a core asset and to assist and drive a major business area for our client.
Associate Research Director – FMCG / Research Agency / Salary c. £45,000 - £55,000 per annum / Central London
- 28 January 2013
- 28 February 2013
- Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Food & drink, Luxury Goods, Retail, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Business Development, Market Research, Marketing, Project Management, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Consultant Retail Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)