You will be joining a team of 6 brand builders. You will be given clear project and agency responsibilities allowing you every opportunity to demonstrate your skills and capabilities. In your first year you will work across a number of projects in small cross functional teams tackling a variety of different brand and category issues. These projects will give you rapid exposure to our range of products and services.
While we welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, we are particularly keen to hear from people with experience gained in marketing, branding, consumer research, or business consultancy. Whatever your background you will have a passion and curiosity in brand building.
You will be able to demonstrate well developed technical skills in two areas:
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Clear and persuasive communication - written & verbal
- Creativity – both making connections and original thinking
- Project management – leadership, co-ordination and delivery
- Client management
- Commercial awareness and understanding
We have a unique culture that every Elephant is expected to contribute to maintaining. Educated to degree level (min 2:1), you will be have energy, enthusiasm and resourcefulness to spare. To flourish in our agency, as well as very strong individual responsibility, you enjoy and appreciate team working and collaboration.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
About Elephants Can't Jump Ltd
Elephants Can’t Jump is a London based specialist brand building agency dedicated to delivering marketplace impact by starting chain reactions in our clients' businesses
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)