Sorry, this job is no longer available
FMCG Product Manager
JV Recruitment are extremely happy to offer an exciting opportunity with one of the UK`s leading food manufacturers as the new product manager. Based in West Yorkshire the role will require the successful applicant to develop and manage an agreed stream of products to meet consumer and market needs. The ability to lead and collaborate with key departments to ensure that launches are delivered successfully and on time is crucial. The desired candidate will take ownership of product administration for all launches managed including new launch forms, amendments, pack tests, etc
Duties will also include attending and contributing to key monthly meetings; Implementation management meeting, product development meetings, weekly business Issue meetings and innovation meetings etc. Design briefing and agency liaison (internal/external) including artwork / marketing copy approval. As well as this the ability to effectively analyse post launch evaluations to provide updates and recommendations to management. Candidates must have experience adhering to style guidelines, legal and international corporate procedures. Experience in monitoring market trends, attending tradeshows and conducting consumer research is also required.
The successful candidate must:
- Be educated to degree level (Marketing degree desirable)
- Must have 2 years proven consumer product marketing experience.
- Have experience with NPD process and idea generation.
- Good understanding of fundamentals of business / FMCG environment.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
- Possess strong organisational skills.
- Be able to build strong relationships cross-functionally.
- Have good communication and business acumen.
- Be able to learn fast and adapt in fast moving business.