Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
London, West End
£ Competitive + Benefits
dbg is one of the largest and fastest growing independent Marketing Services Providers. Our core services include database and campaign management, reporting solutions, insight and analysis, consultancy and digital.
We have worked within the data industry for over 40 years for a wide range of blue chip clients and exciting iconic brands. Our services combine expert knowledge and innovative technology to form a range of capabilities. Our clients span the Retail, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Travel & Leisure and Telecommunications sectors. They include Ted Baker, Gant, Ann Summers, Renault, Glenfiddich, TUI, TalkTalk, 3M, VW, Morrisons, RBS, Lloyds Pharmacy, Pizza Express, Center Parcs and Dyson to name a few.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team. The Senior Account Manager will quickly need to demonstrate their ability to run their own accounts whilst supporting the team and further developing their skill set.
The Senior Account Manager will become the key point of contact for a number of clients and will need to manage internal resource and budgets to meet daily deliverable targets whilst progressing any existing or pipeline analytical or development projects. They may also be required to spend time on client site building the client relationship to maintain a clear understanding of the client’s business and marketing strategies.
We're looking for an individual who has strong digital marketing experience of working with clients to ensure their campaigns are most effective. The successful candidate will be driven by achieving quality, accurate and prompt results and have the people skills to engage others to achieve the same.
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for key client accounts and internally as a point of campaign software expertise within the business , answering the ‘how to’ questions
- Lead day-to-day management of any client deliverables ; database management, insight and reporting, campaigns
- Initiate and manage any client development and analytical projects ensuring all requirements are gathered and understood by each component department
- Maintain a working knowledge of each area of agency’s resources to effectively scope projects and evaluate internal delivery team recommendations against the client needs
- Manage agency/client budgets and billing process
- Manage account to budgets and improve to targets set
- A graduate with strong experience of working as an Account Manager in a direct marketing/CRM agency essential with excellent understanding of database marketing and eCRM essential
- Demonstrable understanding of campaign software and analytics (preferably Neolane, Unica or Peoplestage)
- Excellent experience of operationally running and overseeing marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day client management experience and strong project management skills
- Experience of managing financials across multiple client accounts)
- Experience of managing online Retail accounts desirable
- Pension (5%)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
To APPLY please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)