Vice President of Brand Marketing
Vice President of Brand Marketing
Highly Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
World leading independent online games studio Jagex Ltd is looking for a VP of Brand Marketing to drive and direct the launch and day to day global brand and marketing functions for Jagex across a number of brands and products including Transformers Universe, Runescape and a rapidly growing external portfolio.
This challenging and highly rewarding role requires the highest levels of passion and commitment, as well as exceptional commercial awareness and understanding of the games marketplace.
Key Duties Include:
- You will be responsible for all consumer targeting, positioning, marketing strategies and programs across Jagex’s range of franchises and services
- Responsible for development and communication of the marketing strategy and vision on a global level.
- Continue to drive the development of the Jagex marketing team with the goal of building them into the best team in the online games space.
- Responsible for creating integrated marketing planning for franchises/services made available across all platforms (including, but not limited to, PC/Mac, mobile and Facebook)
- Budget responsibility for all marketing and advertising related efforts for our franchises.
- Develop long-term platform and international plans for all franchises.
- Ensure consumer insights are provided during the development of games through qualitative and quantitative research where appropriate.
- Develop appropriate partner and licensing relationships
- Ensure usage of first rate marketing and sales materials
- External agency selection and management
- Provide future thought leadership on all franchises
- Impressive commercial experience directing a department of marketing professionals, preferably within the games industry
- Deep experience with acquisition, retention, conversation and monetization marketing
- Demonstrated record of success in consumer and service based marketing on a global scale.
- Substantial experience in D2C, digital, and/or subscription businesses.
- Broad experience and understanding of all facets of the marketing discipline including market research, product positioning, pricing, promotions, sales and distribution.
- Experience working on cutting edge, leading brands that have strong consumer awareness and interest.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and negotiate agreements where varying opinions are the norm.
- Strong interest in entertainment and technology industry, ideally in the games industry.
- Exercises a high degree of influence and ability to impact team performance of subordinates, managers, peers, outside agencies and executive management
- Strategic leader and thinker with ability to create exciting, break through marketing plans.
- Creative and resourceful thinking with ability to make decisions and organize thoughts. Process-oriented.
- Demonstrated capability of successfully working with senior executives.
Four-year degree in a related field / MBA desirable
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
- 26 February 2013
- 28 February 2013
- John Chalkley
- Agency, PR Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Gaming
- Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations PR Agency jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Consumer Goods jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Cambridgeshire