Marketing Manager - growing, ambitious business
Our client is a growing company based in the Reading town centre, as part of a major growth drive they are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join an already established Marketing team of 4 people.
Your role, should you be successful would be to -
- Support the delivery of the 2012 marketing plan which is focussed on raising awareness of the business as a quality, high profile brand and providing demand generation programmes to drive sales leads for their services.
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and demand generation/marketing automation campaigns
- Develop and execute demand generation programs with extensibility across regions that may include: email and marketing automation campaigns;
- Inbound and outbound telemarketing activities;
- Awareness activities, such as product/segment/industry webinars, road shows, events,seminars & speaking opportunities;
- Digital and social media marketing programs to support key business priorities;
- Lead nurturing and development activities.
- Develop and implement highly effective client, prospect and sales communications campaigns through awareness methodologies, including marketing automation, PR, events, email and Internet marketing,
- Development of sales materials, and other marketing and promotional methods;
- Provide end-to-end management of the design, production and delivery of integrated marketing communication campaigns and supporting sales assets to support both the acquisition and retention of customers for both external client campaigns and internal campaigns to broaden its client base.
- Measure the effectiveness of sales, marketing and “closed loop” activity using email and website reporting tools
- Translate marketing & sales strategies into actionable, integrated marketing plans for EMEA
- Work directly with sales leadership on lead acquisition and qualification processes across all segments.
You will be a good writer, thinker and be able to present and sell your ideas confidently both internally and externally. You will be able to demonstrate experience in marketing demand generation, marketing automation and closed-loop marketing.
You will be a graduate or CIM-qualified and have between 2-5 years work experience, with at least 1-3 years in a Marketing Manager role, ideally within the B2B space
Experience in managing and working with external marketing agencies will be an added advantage.
The offices are within an easy commute of Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Oxford, Slough, Maidenhead, Guildford - no car is needed as they are a short walk from Reading train station