Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director– Boutique Agency – West London – to £42k
Small, fast expanding, dynamic west London agency are looking for a solid Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director with serious career ambitions to come on board and move up the career ladder quickly.
The agency are small but perfectly formed [!] and with a very flat structure, are all hands on with their clients.
Due to a massive new [drinks] client win, they are now looking for a solid Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director to work on this wonderful account.
They specialise in off trade marketing, specifically experiential, POS tool kits, digital and Social media.
The position would suit an Account handler who is an all rounder who thrives on being able to grab as much as possible and develop fast. This is an entrepreneurial environment and the ambition is to grow the agency and benefit from increased opportunity and success.
As a solid Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director, you will work on this alcoholic drink brand and help develop the current business.
Requirements of the Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director Role
- Ideally you posses drinks/ on-trade experience
- Experience on FMCG/ big brands and with broader channels of experience, including digital, off-trade, on-trade, social media, etc
- A Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director who is interested in progressing within a small agency environment
- You are strong Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director who is ambitious, confident, keen to work on drinks brands as a focus (plus help work on smaller clients/new biz when opportunities arise) and a Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director who is keen to learn more about on/off-trade/events
- You will possess a good grounding in BTL / integrated account handling, drinks experience would be good, but not essential. It is more about your adaptable skills and natural ability
- A highly motivated Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director is required who can see an opportunity and will work hard to capitalise on it and progress rapidly, without all of the team layers that exist in a larger more established agency.
The opportunity is to help make a difference to the business, by growing your area and then your own account team.
An ability to develop business through the quality of your work and client handling, and if you possess additional new business skills this will obviously speed progression.
Further down the line the agency will need key players to come through to manage the agency and benefit from share ownership schemes.
The team are looking for a bit of a star who sees a small team as an opportunity!
Given the flat reporting structure, the Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director be very autonomous on the running of the accounts and will also manage an AE. They will report in to the Managing Director.
This is a true chance to shine and control your own career and get into an agency at an early stage in its development.
Roles like this are few and far between so Senior Account Managers or Junior Account Directors please send us your CV today!
Lovely clients and superb opportunity for the right candidate!
If you, as a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager have these skills & required experience, please get in touch today quoting AK5198.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Planners at all Levels and account handlers at Account Director, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 29 January 2013
- 28 February 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Exhibitions & Conferences, Food & drink
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Creative, Design, Event Management, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)