Studio Manager and PA
A dynamic and fast paced branding agency is looking for an experienced Studio Manager and PA who is excited by the industry.
As the main lynch pin in this busy design studio you will be the go to person that makes things happen and runs the studio.
Day to day tasks include:
+ Running the studio
+ First point of contact
+ PA support to 2 busy Directors
+ Scheduling of work
+ Invoicing and PO's
Its an integral role where you will need to be flexible and supprot in numerous areas with a 'no job is too small' attitude. They are a growing agency so there is also lots of scope to grow. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal who is uber organised with excellent time management skills and previous experience in the design industry. If you tick all the boxes and want to be part of a hard working, lively and socialable team then send us your CV today.
Please do bear in mind that due to the volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
For up to date job postings and news in the industry, follow us on Twitter @gabrieleskelton
About Gabriele Skelton
RECRUITMENT + PASSION + KNOWLEDGE We’re Gabriele Skelton, a specialist design recruitment company, working in both digital and print. We’re matchmakers; we connect the right candidate with the right client to create something new. It's about making the r
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)