Research Manager / Award-Winning Agency / Up to £42k
Research Manager / Award-Winning Agency / Hertfordshire / Up to £42K
Based just 20 minutes from central London, this award-winning agency is one of the fastest growing in the UK, almost doubling in size over the past few years. They specialise within retail and are passionate about using research to deliver forward thinking insight to a host of blue-chip clients including the likes of John Lewis, ASDA, M&S, and Debenhams.
This is a great opportunity for a retail savvy researcher to join an expanding agency with genuine scope for career progression, and to make your mark at the next level. You will work across both Qualitative and Quantitative Research methodologies, so if you're looking for variation, look no further!
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Research Manager include:
- Liaise closely with two or three clients across all the projects that retailer commissions
- Design and deliver multiple large, complex projects, each to fit the unique needs of the client
- Generate insights for clients that deliver quick wins and long-term success
- Creating clear and compelling reports based on rigorous analysis and an open mind
The Key attributes of the Research Manager include:
- Being in tune with current trends, having a passion for retail, rigorously rational thinking with a desire to excel
- Equally comfortable with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Confident with data and technology and a drive to explore new ways to deliver
- An engaging and authoritative manner when presenting
To apply for the Research Manager role, please click the "Apply" button below.