PPC Executive-20k-Global Media Agency- Central London
Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning and buying agencies and they are currently looking for a PPC executive to come into their search team and work on one of their key charity accounts. This is a great opportunity for any aspiring digital marketer who is looking to continue their career in search marketing at one of the leading digital agencies in the world.
- The PPC executive will be responsible for managing the day to day search marketing budgets of one of the UK’s largest charities.
- They will be required to produce regular analytical reports which will prove invaluable at monthly client reviews
- The PPC executive will be involved extensively in paid search and big management media.
- The PPC executive will be regularly liaise with other digital channels in order to achieve the highest results for one of the agencies biggest clients.
- The PPC executive needs to have 1-2 years working in search marketing (preferably at a digital agency).
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing sizeable PPC budgets and have a good working knowledge of 3rd party bid management tools.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills (advanced excel skills, Google Analytics)
- The PPC executive needs to have a degree in a marketing/maths related field.
- Our client alone has annual billings of over £300 million.
- They are widely considered to be one of the best media planning and buying agencies in the world and have the awards to prove it.
- Our client offers a benefits package which is unrivalled in the Industry, this includes 25 days holiday, a non-contributory pension scheme, free beer on a Friday, regular company days out.