Ad-Ops Director-48k-Global Media Agency- Central London
Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning and buying agencies and they are currently looking for experienced Ad-Ops manager to come into their Ad-Ops team and work across their performance marketing channels on the agencies largest account. This is a great opportunity for any experienced ad-ops professional who is looking to make the step up into an Account Director role at one of the world’s best media agencies.
- The Ad-Ops director will be responsible for formulating strategy across all performance marketing channels for a giant of the mobile phone industry.
- They will be managing an internal UK team as well as account manager across EMEA.
- The Ad-Ops director will be the main point of contact for the client who are situated in the far east so travelling will take up part of the role.
- The Ad-Ops director will need to not only formulate strategy but be hands on as this is a new account and requires technical input from all in the ad-ops team.
- The Ad-Ops Director will need to have at least 4 years account management experience at digital agency/publisher/Ad Network.
- It is essential that the Ad-Ops director is familiar with double-click, ad-serving technologies, media-mind, Kenshoo & Marin and Social Media technologies.
- Not only does the Ad-Ops Director needs to be technically strong but they also need to possess strong business acumen.
- The Ad-Ops Director needs to have a strong awareness of all other digital channels.
- Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning & buying agencies.
- They work with some of the largest brands out there and are widely considered to be leaders in their field.
- Our client offers a benefits package which rivals all of its competition, this includes 28 days holiday, private medical insurance, non-contributory pension scheme and much more.
About Norton Leigh
We cover every aspect of digital recruitment, from search engine marketing roles through to strategic senior management positions – delivering both contract and permanent recruitment solutions. http://www.nortonleigh.com