Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid to Senior Integrated Project Manager
As Mid to Senior Project Manager, the core requirement will be to deliver a wide range of projects at various levels across this large financial brand. Delivery will also include a focus on estimating correctly, managing time and expectations and producing exceptional work. You will have the ability to work across other small accounts once the initial settling in is complete for your main client. You will work closely within a small team and a dedicated Account Director and report directly into the Head of Project Management.
Core experience of the Mid to Senior Project Manager:
- agency experience across large accounts including an understanding around financial services
- integrated media including print, literature and digital
- strong analytical skills and ability to provide clear communications and documentation
- exceptionally organised and ability to cross check all output of work
- managed third parties and various teams of people
With this role, you will deliver across print literature and some digital projects. You will take ownership of your projects and ensure timings and expectations are consistently managed and issues are flagged up straight away. The agency prides itself on a smooth running formula and has a great creative and production team.
Core knowledge of the Mid to Senior Project Manager:
- understanding client briefs, ability to plan ahead and be client facing at all times
- full knowledge around the creative and production process in order to base estimates and timings
- diplomatic and approachable personality and team player
- proven record of delivery across various print channels and literature
- excellent in MS Project and Excel
This truly is a great role for perhaps a middle weight Project Manager looking to make the next step up? If you feel like you have got what it takes then get in touch and apply to work for a brilliant agency!