Sorry, this job is no longer available
Web Analytics & Reporting Manager
Digital Marketing is critical part of the Marketing and my client is about to reach a new phase in Digital Marketing capability as full web commerce is introduced, and a number of enhancements are made to existing online channels to deliver a greater online consumer experience across web, mobile, email and social.
My client is looking for a new Web Analytics Manager to join them and service the European Marketing teams with enhanced web analysis, reporting and insight to drive: channel performance, campaign performance, strategy, optimisation of user journeys and deliver improved ROI.
This is a newly appointed role and they are looking for a bright, self-motivated, initiative driven and data loving individual to develop the function whilst delivering department KPI tracking, consolidated reporting dashboards and consumer insight.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Advancing the multi-channel web reporting & analytics capabilities of the Digital Marketing & CRM department across web, mobile, social and email.
* Being the focal point of web reporting and analysis for the Digital Marketing & CRM department, supporting teams and local countries .
* Setting up, tracking and reporting key digital marketing and business KPI's
* Designing and briefing consolidated reporting dashboards
* Defining and executing test & learn strategies as part of website performance optimization, utilising A/B and multi-variant testing.
* The presentation and delivery of digital channel and campaign reports to different stakeholders in the business and the management of those relationships.
* Translating analysis into insight to: inform product, campaign and content strategy; enable management and optimisation of user journeys; improve channel and campaign performance; ensure optimal sales conversion rates.
* Management of a Reporting Analyst
* Offer training and support to end users
* Minimum of 4 years experience working in web reporting and web analytics and a proven track record of delivering quantifiable ROI analysis recommendations
* Deep understanding of web analytics packages and how they can be applied and utilised for business use.
* Must have experience in setting up and running A/B and multi-variant testing.
* Highly numerate, analytical and skilled at recognising trends and turning analysis into insight to make actionable recommendations
* Experience in defining digital KPI's and the designing of business dashboards
* A full understanding of Digital Marketing tactics and techniques
* Experience of managing direct report/s and know how to lead, motivate and guide subordinates.
* Influential and motivating to the department and your internal clients
* A skilled presenter
The JM Group and JM Digital are acting as an Employment Agency with relation to this vacancy.
The JM Group and JM Digital are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.