Account Planner - Cheltenham £60k
This successful, friendly agency in Cheltenham has a wonderful multi-channel marketing approach and offers their clients some of the best direct, digital and data expertise. If you’re a planner who’s looking for something outside of London yet still wants to be at the very centre of exciting strategy and planning within an agency, then this is the perfect role for you.
Account Planner – the role
- Sitting alongside the account handling team you will help lead the strategic direction on all accounts providing insight into target audiences’ needs, attitudes and motivations.
- Writing inspiring creative briefs, you’ll help deliver some great creative work for clients.
- Giving direction to clients’ marketing plans, particularly the role of direct marketing, digital, competitive positioning and propositions.
- Lead the strategy on new business pitches to help grow the business and gain new account wins.
Account Planner – skills and experience required
- Strong experience of insight driven strategy across multiple channels, including digital.
- You’ll have strong CRM, comms planning, DM and digital experience, ideally within FS.
- Experience of database strategies and how data analysis can input into direct and digital marketing campaigns.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate a variety of projects for a number of clients.
In return, you’ll be working for a great Agency in an open plan office with a friendly, sociable bunch! This is an exciting opportunity to work outside of London but to remain within an exciting and fast paced agency environment.
This is a great role that will go fast so click below to apply now.
If this isn't the role for you, or if you're looking for a planning role in London, go to www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs to see my full list of Planning vacancies.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.