Account Planner, Central London, £30k - £35k
A brilliant opportunity for an Account Planner to spread their wings, take on projects, and to stamp their mark on clients and play a pivotal role in working alongside the Planning Director in creating and developing a truly integrated planning function.
Account Planner – The role
- Writing inspiring creative briefs and working closely with the creative teams to develop insight driven creative strategies.
- Analyse and distil information to pinpoint business problems, develop ideas, and come up with creative problem solving.
- Working alongside the Planning Director to help create and develop an inspirational planning team.
Account Planner – Skills and experience
- You’ll have solid strategy/planning experience, including time in an integrated agency.
- You’ll be comfortable working with, even if no direct experience of, TV/cinema/outdoor advertising, digital, social media, experiential, PR, retail and their role in the overall mix.
- You’ll be passionate and driven, keeping up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
This great Account Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in Planning roles, so if this Account Planner role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs