Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Designer - Entertainment Brand | London | £35,000 - £40,000
Designer - Entertainment Brand | London | £35,000 - £40,000
Designer with retail/POS experience required to work onsite for this studio. A key requirement will be to stimulate and motivate retailers about the in-store potential of the brand, adding excitement and magic to the everyday shopping experience. You will have worked at midweight level and will now be looking to take the next step up.
The role is responsible for creating in store branding, POS, retail promotions and marketing materials to build the business and increase visibility of the brand. You will play a key part in ensuring that brand communication is consistent across all platforms.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To develop key brand and franchise retail concepts to include in-store POS, catalogue pages, and other retail marketing initiatives.
- To develop creative concepts and artwork for retail advertising programs where appropriate.
- Provide relevant creative support to junior members of the team
- Maintain full compliance and knowledge of corporate guidelines and a commitment to producing work, which ensures character and design consistency and integrity to the brand.
- Become point of contact for the marketing team and for external suppliers or agencies
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Thorough understanding of all elements of design: artwork, illustration, page layout, colour and typography.
- Can take projects from ideas/concept stage through to final artwork as required.
- Understands and applies colour theory and usage, technically adept to artwork quality standards.
- Experience in 3D rendering and a solid grasp of 2D work.
- Excellent working knowledge and MAC user, in Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D programs (sketch-up), Keynote or similar software.
- Understands brand, brand assets and storytelling and how it translates to product.
- Able to create a storyline that integrates into trends inventively.
- Awareness of marketplace trends in design and retail environment.
- Fresh and inventive creative thinker.
- Able to clearly communicate creative concepts in both formal and informal settings.
- Team player with good communication /interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail.
If you have worked in a role that has taken you to a midweight level and beyond, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. You will have a portfolio jam packed with great 2d & 3d retail in store and marketing work across film/entertainment clients work (as described above)
If the above sounds like you, please don't hesitate to get in touch highlighting relevant experience, with a CV and up to date portfolio.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click t hrough on 'apply'.