Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Designer / Artworker
My retail fashion client in Wiltshire are looking for a skilled Designer Artworker with a real grasp of good design and design processess and someone looking to learn within their role..
Responsible for design and artworking of retail marketing communications material in line with the brand identity, brief and given deadline, the Creative Artworker will work in collaboration with the Design Manager and other members of the studio team, and will be responsible for artworking concepts through to print ready artwork.
- General design and artworking on local and affiliate marketing collateral ie local press ads, banners, web banners, mailers.
- Layout design on mailing and catalogue pieces.
- Present creative and concept work to Design Manager.
- Manage press campaigns including resizing, preparing for print and delivery to pre-press.
- Responsible for creation of templates within our NetPrint system.
- Liase with marketing manager and online manager and key internal staff in order to manage workflow of key mailing pieces effectively.
- Use FTP and other file transfer software to deliver final artwork to print.
- Design and artwork of DM, point of sale, adverts, leaflets, online, email and graphics.
- Artwork to print ready standard and provide correct digital formats for external suppliers.
- Ensure files saved correctly into studio archiving systems and image portfolio.
- Update and inform Design manager on any issues regarding time scales, briefing, systems and production.
The Creative Artworker will work in collaboration with our Design Manager and other members of the studio team, and will be responsible for artworking concepts through to print ready artwork.
- Good layout and advert design skills
- Preferably 2+ years experience
- Indesign layout experience
- Quick and efficient artworker
- Attention to detail and good eye for design
- Experienced with wacom tablet use
- Fully conversant with Mac hardware, OS, file formats and digital transfer methods
- Creative suite experience
- Able to work on a wide range of projects to tight deadlines
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.