Regional Marketing Managers
A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking to fulfil two positions for Regional Marketing Managers. One role will cover Greater London, the other will cover South East England (Kent, Sussex, Surrey & Hants). These are exciting roles developing marketing strategy for the Retailer network, managing media budgets and liaising with the creative agency. In these roles you will employed by one of the world’s largest advertising and communications networks.
The successful candidates will be highly effective communicators, with good understanding and preferably experience of digital marketing. The individuals will be able to lead marketing strategy by working closely with Retailers and operational managers across a range of media channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and exploiting marketing activity for the region
- Developing and sustaining marketing plans for each Retailer across a range of media – particularly digital media, including display advertising, SEM, EDM, affiliates, partnership opportunities and social media opportunities in full accordance with brand values and key business objectives
- Review ROI of media campaigns against performance/sales targets and communication of results to the wider business
- Costing and co-ordinating campaigns within budgets provided
- Initiating and sustaining Retailer marketing group activity across the region
- Executing campaigns across all media from conception to final delivery and post campaign evaluation
- Briefing creative to agency and managing the process from brief through to production of finished work
- Media planning.
If you would like to find out more and meet the following candidate criteria we would love to hear from you:
- Substantial marketing experience
- Have a good all round knowledge of media
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Be educated to at least degree level standard or professional qualification
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Be very well presented
- Be living in or very near the regions (Greater London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey or Hants)
- Be highly organised and a self-starter able to work independently
- Be able to demonstrate a progressive career history with a proven track record of success in previous roles.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Greater)