Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Campaign Manager, up to £40k – global entertainment agency, central London
A global agency specialising in the arts and entertainment needs a Digital Campaign Manager to oversee and deliver on optimising on-line campaigns. Salary £33k-£40k, depending on experience.
The leading full-service entertainment marketing agency in the UK, with a passion for the product they deliver - unique campaigns for leading arts organisations, live events and cultural attractions.
With offices in London, Australia and the US, they provide innovative and hard hitting marketing solutions across the digital spectrum.
Digital Campaign Manager – the role
The agency is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to oversee, optimise and provide recommendations on various on-line campaigns using their digital expertise, and then taking those recommendations through to completion. Reporting into the Digital Director, you would be required to building strong client and internal relationships. This person would therefore be expected to contribute to both client satisfaction and digital departmental objectives - through optimisation of paid search and digital display, eCRM strategy, website optimisation and social advertising optimisation.
It is worth noting that the client has stated that whilst search, display and website optimisation are the priority areas for this role, they are willing to take on someone who is proficient in at least one of these with a view to providing training for the other(s).
The agency has requested that candidate be highly numerate and also have a genuine passion for the culture, the arts and entertainment.
Digital Campaign Manager – core duties and responsibilities
· Help build and deliver digital campaign objectives that reflect commercial business goals and make the best use of team skills
· Ensure individual team members are empowered, motivated and accountable
· Co-ordinate across the wider team by clarifying objectives, resolving problems and removing barriers to digital performance
· Work with agency teams to develop new and creative ways to add value to digital campaigns
· Reports on the performance of live digital campaigns as well as providing campaign overviews and campaign recommendations to the internal teams and clients
· Develop optimisation and tracking techniques that support the campaign goals
· Liaise with relevant teams on optimisation techniques on an international scale.
· Works with each aspect of the design, build and integrated marketing teams to ensure digital needs are met across all campaigns.
· Develop clear digital objectives for clients, ensuring client aims are fully understood and communicated in achievable plans
· Translate briefs into action, monitors progress throughout the agency, and ensures delivery of desired digital results
· Work closely with all departments to ensure client’s digital spend is leveraged as effectively as possible.
· Provide overall financial management of client digital accounts, including reviewing fees and forecasting revenue
· Support pitches for new business and actively seeks to mobilise digital contacts to identify and promote opportunities
· Establishes and communicates resource requirements from other departments.
· Act as an agency ambassador, actively seeking ways to promote the agency to existing and potential digital clients and influential industry contacts
· Develop and maintains excellent working relationships, using influence to build consensus and support between integrated marketing teams
· Keep abreast of industry trends and stays informed about all aspects of the business in order to effectively optimize across integrated campaigns.
· Demonstrates technical expertise with current digital technical solutions.
· Pursues continuing education to develop professional skills and expertise.
· Contribute to sales pitches as required.
· Actively suggest ways to improve agency working practices.
Digital Campaign Manager – minimum requirements
Effective written communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills; excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills required; tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating to and interacting with people at all levels; passionate about creative thinking and have a genuine interest for culture, the arts and entertainment.
Highly Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; 3 years’ experience in digital marketing using Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, blogging tools, Google Analytics, Ad Serving tools, Google Adwords, Mailchimp, YouTube and Google Webmaster tools.
Creative and analytical Digital Account Managers or Project Managers who’d like to work within this lovely sector, send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 0207 002 7760 / 07972 509 144.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. We are currently also recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior / Group Account Director and Business Director levels, plus a number of planning, data and digital roles.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/