Sorry, this job is no longer available
CRM Executive/Email/Direct Mail/
CRM Executive - London - £30k - CRM, Data, Analysis, Segmentation, Retail, Project Management, Email Marketing, Email, Direct Mail, DM, Direct Marketing
My client is a design lead retailer that retails a wide range of women's clothing, fragrances, shoes, childrenswear, and homeware.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CRM Executive to join their very successful e-Commerce team. Reporting directly to the CRM Manager, you will own responsibility for helping to drive customer loyalty and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted CRM both offline and online.
The key day-to-day tasks of the CRM Executive include:
- To assist the CRM Manager with the delivery of strategy for the Reward Card Programme
- Provide day to day management of the CRM Programme, ensuring emails are delivered correctly, and to a schedule, to deliver maximum revenues
- To provide support in the set up and implementation of the cross sell email trigger programme
- To manage the welcome & birthday programme of both the Reward and non-Reward customer groups
- Provide ideas on unique and original ways to target and reward their top spending customers
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and reports and simplify processes.
You will be an experienced CRM Executive with excellent communications skills and a very self-sufficient attitude.
Key attributes of the CRM Executive include:
- Experience in CRM
- Experience in working with data analysis and segmentation
- Experience in the retail sector is a distinct advantage
- Strong project management - ability to manage and deliver several campaigns at the same time
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Numerate and analytical and be able to provide insights
To apply for the CRM Executive role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525