Sorry, this job is no longer available
CRM Database Manager
We're looking to recruite a CRM Database Manager, with in-depth knowledge of InterAction and experience of professional services marketing. If you're top of the class when it comes to understanding how CRM fits in to the marketing mix, then please get in touch - this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
Our client is one of the UK's top accountancy firms, riven by its core values of professionalism, integrity, quality, development and approachability.
In stepping up their marketing and business development work, the firm has taken the decision to bring on board a CRM expert. Joining them in their London office for this permanent role as CRM Database Manager will involve:
- Day to day system maintenance
- Implementing data management processes and looking for improvement opportunities
- Training the business development and marketing team
- Working closely with the IT team to address data quality issues
- Understanding data models
- Ensuring data is in line with industry standards and meets regulatory data requirements
- Working with the marketing team to encourage increased participation
A top-notch opportunity for the right CRM Database Manager to add further credible experience to their marketing portfolio, this is an opportunity not to be missed. In order to succeed in this fantastic permanent marketing role, you'll need to be:
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive approach
- A highly skilled database manager and you must know InterAction
- Familiar with CRM software and applications
- Experience in list management, list development and database querying
Does this sound like you? If you'd like to apply for this role as CRM Database Manager, please contact us immediately for further details (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - For a Positively Different Experience.