Digital Account Manager
Launched in November 2011 as a sister company to PR agency Champollion, Champollion Digital works with organisations to help them get their voices heard through digital channels.
We are seeking a creative and dynamic individual with a love of digital and a commitment to working with organisations for social good to help us further grow our agency. Working closely with senior colleagues, you will oversee the day-to-day relationships with a range of clients, from digital campaigns for big-name charities to setting up and managing social media communities for smaller not-for-profits.
You will have the confidence to build close and collaboratively relationships with clients and colleagues, and will be excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
The closing date for applications is 9am 18th February 2013.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Please submit a CV (no more than two pages) and cover letter (no more than one side of A4) stating your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Charity jobs in London (East)