Head of Site Traffic
Thomas Cook - UK and Ireland
Based Peterborough, travel as required
Make us the most popular destination on the web.
The Thomas Cook Group is the best-known name in leisure travel, with sales of £9.5 billion, 31,000 employees and 23 million customers.
We are currently transforming our business. Our new Group Chief Executive Officer is leading a robust strategy that aims to deliver sustainable growth and substantially increase shareholder value.
Marketing will play a crucial role in our future, allowing us to understand the customer and innovate to meet their needs. As such we’re restructuring our UK and Ireland function to ensure that it’s fit for the challenges that lie ahead in our vibrant, fast-moving and highly competitive sector.
You’ll drive traffic to our websites by designing a comprehensive online PR, social media and link-building strategy, expanding our market share still further. It’s a role with a considerable remit where you’ll be responsible for managing every aspect of our external digital marketing — from SEO and PPC campaigns to our relationships with affiliates and partners.
As such, this role is a challenge calling for proven expertise in delivering a digital marketing strategy for a major consumer-facing organisation. Together with the confidence and credibility to make this role your own, your knowledge of SEO, PPC and contemporary digital marketing strategies will be second to none.
To find out more and apply, please click on the 'Apply now' button
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Search Client Side / In-house jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Search Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Search Luxury Goods jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Search Retail jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Search Travel & Tourism jobs in Cambridgeshire