Account Director – BTL / Promotional & Retail - Superb Agency! FMCG brands
Account Director – BTL / Promotional & Retail - Superb Agency! FMCG brands - £42k - £48k, pending experience
This top London agency, need a strong Account Director to join their team working on a leading FMCG account - a new win!
The agency are on a roll with new client wins and have long-standing relationships with many of their existing clients, both locally and globally so it's a great time for an Account Director to join not only this team, but this agency. You'll be part of an ambitious team of Account Handlers and Creatives who truly believe in their work and this new vision.
The agency further believe that Account Directors and all People should be trained, invested in, and progress throughout - as they're part of the future life blood of the agency and the Agency in fact, win awards for employee development.
The Account Director role includes strong FMCG experience - including POS, promotional marketing, partnership marketing, retail understanding and the Account Director role requires strong all round BTL skills.
This agency believe in creating brilliant ideas and delivering them faultlessly - so they also look to all Account Handlers to participate in this creative planning & execution.
As Account Director in this role, you'll need to show strong leadership, strategic skills and client relationship building strengths. Not to mention - a passion for delivery and the ability to inspire your team.
And as Account Director, you'll need to have at least 1 year experience in the Account Director role - combined with solid promotional and BTL skills.
Account Director Requirement:
- experience of big FMCG brands, integrated campaigns
- organised, diligent
- solid sales promotion skills & POS experience - ideally within retail
- digital understanding and experience
- enthusiastic and ambitious
- great team player, proven track record with relationship building - internally and externally
Account Director Role:
- The Account Director will report into the Senior Account Director, with an Account Management Team below to support
- You'll quickly become the primary/lead on this leading FMCG client
- The Account Director will have exceptional leadership skills both internally and externally - leading their team and building trust & respect with the client
Key disciplines the Account Director will work on include:
- Sales promotion
- In-store POS
- Partnership marketing
- Digital marketing
In addition to a competitive salary there is also a company bonus scheme and excellent 'soft' benefits - as well as a strong social scene.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Account Director to join a well-established agency.
If you're an ambitious, creative and motivated Account Director - this could be the role for you.
And if you're an Account Director who wants to work in a fun and challenging environment then please get in touch today - quoting MG5252.
Account Handlers are very well taken care of at this agency - and within this team, as Account Director, you have the chance to thrive - leading, inspiring and motivating.
This really is a brilliant role, on a brilliant team - for a superb Account Director who wants to make their mark on a growing client at a top agency.
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)