Account Manager - Integrated / BTL - [Promotional] Superb Agency!
Account Manager - Integrated / BTL - [Promotional] - Superb Agency! - European role
Leading London agency, with a strength in promotional marketing - and brand activation - need a clever and creative Account Manager to join their team, working on this leading, global brand on a European Basis.
As Account Manager you'll help to develop award-winning work on one of the world's largest brands, which is also one of the world's longest standing top 10 brands too!
Using an FMCG approach, the Account Manager will work to a promotional calendar - including partnerships, product launches, in-store activity and digital. And the Account Manager will form part of a larger team, yet also be able to work quite autonomously at points.
The Account Manager will have experience working on FMCG related brands and/or a strong passion and interest in Retail marketing. Not to mention European Marketing.
The Account Manager will also lead and manage an Account Executive - and the Account Manager will be part of a wider team within the agency, building upon years of experience.
Key skills for the Account Manager:
- 3+ years in an Integrated or Promotional Agency
- Strong sales promotion, POS and print experience
- Creative thinker - likes to get involved
- Strong team building and client building relationships
- Growing digital awareness & experience
If you're an Account Manager with strong sales promotion, retail and consumer expertise, and if you, as Account Manager have a passion for creative and big global brands - then get in touch today! Remember the European approach is a key seller too!
Having this agency name on your CV, combined with the client/brand - will open doors for future Account Handling stars - so the Account Manager, must understand the power that is this brand and this agency.
Roles like these don't come along often for a creatively-led Account Manager, working on a European Basis, so this could be your chance to make a difference on a large scale.
This agency are also leading the way with their soft benefits - including extensive training programmes, bonus structure, excellent holiday, medical and more!
In fact, the agency have won awards for their training and development, as they truly believe in their people and as Account Manager, you will be well taken care of - from package to wider training & mentoring.
For the successful Account Manager - these extras can make a big difference. Even the fact the agency start a little later in the morning, for those Account Managers who are 'challenged' in the mornings.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Planners at all Levels and account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 04 February 2013
- 04 March 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Product Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)