ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, Shopper Marketing, FMCG, London, £45-55k
One of London’s leading BTL agencies is looking for a Shopper Marketing Account Director, to build on and develop their shopper function within the agency.
The agency is around 100 people and based in a desirable part of London. They are predominantly focussed on BTL channels, with Shopper Marketing flagged to grow massively over the course of the next couple of years.
They have a great culture and some fantastic clients, mainly focussed around the FMCG area, however they also have Tech and other consumer focussed clients – all of which they are responsible for creating truly ground-breaking campaigns.
As an Account Director/Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for managing a small Shopper Marketing team at first, with the responsibility for not only growing this team numerically, but also contributing to the training and development.
The main client this Account Director role will be working on is a global Alcohol brand with a very cool reputation. Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
· Building strong and lasting client relationships
· Training and developing a first class Shopper Marketing team
· New business and pitch work
· Contributing to the strategic development of campaigns and successfully building on the Shopper Marketing function within the agency.
The type of work will cover the entire Shopper Marketing function, including the creation of toolkits, POS, on-pack, Sales Promotion, strategic customer journey, experiential and elements of Digital.
The ideal Account Director will have a solid understanding of Shopper Marketing, with alcohol experience being advantageous, but FMCG client experience being most important.
Being passionate about the industry is essential, as well as possessing bags of gravitas, as the role will have the Account Director working closely with senior levels of the client business. Gravitas/charisma is also important because the Account Director will be leading a team.
If you are a strong Account Director who is looking to rapidly progress to Senior Account Director, or a current Senior Account Director looking for an exciting new role, where you can actively shape the future of a leading agency, then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please not that we expect a large number of applications, so don’t hesitate to apply.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)