Head of Customer Insight & Experience
Thomas Cook - UK and Ireland
Based Peterborough, travel as required
Discover what makes our customers tick.
The Thomas Cook Group is the best-known name in leisure travel, with sales of £9.5 billion, 31,000 employees and 23 million customers.
We are currently transforming our business, our new Group Chief Executive Officer is leading a robust strategy that aims to deliver sustainable growth and substantially increase shareholder value.
Marketing will play a crucial role in our future, allowing us to understand the customer and innovate to meet their needs. As such we’re restructuring our UK and Ireland function to ensure that it’s fit for the challenges that lie ahead in our vibrant, fast-moving and highly competitive sector.
Providing the data and insights we need to fully understand our customers, you’ll lead our research efforts and transform customer data into actionable business plans. Whilst we’ll look to you to define what the end-to-end customer journey should be for each one of our brands this is by no means a purely analytical challenge - we’ll also look to you to champion your insights within the wider organisation and act as a catalyst for change.
To succeed, you’ll need to have led a customer-insight team of researchers and analysts in a multi-channel organisation and be well versed in turning research insights into robust strategy and defining a compelling customer journey. A confident and charismatic individual, you’ll also know how to manage people and budgets.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Research Client Side / In-house jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Research Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Research Luxury Goods jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Research Retail jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Research Travel & Tourism jobs in Cambridgeshire