Games Product Manager
Game Product Manager - London - up to £60K (based on level) + Bonus & Incentives!
My client specialises in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino Industries. Est in 2006, and based in a great, vibrant location they currently have 100 employees and growing fast! With their main clients based across Europe, they offer a very multicultural environment - due to growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for a Game Product Manager.
Working within the Product team and reporting to the Managing Director, the main purpose of this role is to work with the business to define and enhance new and existing slots machines initiatives and take responsibility for the user experience of these games.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Following up the creation of each game, including Game Knowledge bible, Mathematical design of game, Graphical Design, Animation, Sounds and Music
- Planning, developing and maintaining Gabling solutions for all games, working closely with the company's business units
- Developing and managing the product roadmap
- Generating new ideas and enhancements in existing features, as well as other features and processes in the gaming environment
- Analysing and optimization of the player experience to aid conversion
- Creating functional and UI specifications and conduct specification review with internal requestor groups, development teams and partners
- Interfacing with Project Management, Creative, Business Development, Technology and other functions to drive timely and seamless rollouts/launches
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and sign off for deployment
- Defining, tracking and improving key product metrics and develop tests against those metrics
- Conducting competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity and develop and maintain detailed and up-to-date analysis of the competitive landscape
- Reviewing current products for additions/changes that help drive closer to company goals.
Please ONLY apply for the role if you possess the following attributes:
- A proven track record into the making of online Games: Slots Machines AND Instant Games
- A proven online and technical product management experience, including the creation of detailed functional specifications and an understanding of typical production and software development processes
- A record of developing, launching and marketing online products
- A proven ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats to both internal and external partners and audiences.
To apply for the Games Product Manager please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com