Business Development Manager
To Manage and develop a range of expat-focus insurance brands throughout the EMEA region. This role will focus on the management of the market and products and try to find new partners/channels to distribute our existing products. Currently B2C but looking to move into B2B as well.
- Business development
o Promote sales and business growth through creation and enhancement of marketing and distribution through partnerships & distribution channels
o Optimise income by identifying opportunities for ancillary revenue and expansion of product portfolio
Market Analysis & Development
o Use market analysis techniques to identify potential new market opportunities and to develop marketing strategies for each brand
(Includes gathering and analysing market information / intelligence, conducting competitor analyses as well as market segmentation)
- Product Development
o Based on relevant information, plan and manage the development of competitive insurance products
- Performance control
o Ensure key objectives are met by monitoring and managing KPI’s
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
o Develop and implement a strategy and schedule for all marketing activities in line with company goals and budget
o Involvement and organisation of (digital) marketing activities like for example:
- Email Marketing
- Search marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media marketing
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years sales / marketing experience
- Experience in partnership marketing
- Experience in business development
- E-commerce experience
- Excellent understanding of Marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Familiar with the concept of content management systems
- Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft products including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with agencies to deliver creative and digital marketing
- Good communicator and team player.
- The ability to prioritise work, work to strict deadlines and juggle numerous projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hands on approach and a “Can do” attitude absolutely essential
- Previous experience in travel or Insurance industry
- The ability to express thoughts /ideas clearly / confidently in both written & verbal format.
- Experience with website optimisation, optimising user experience on websites.
- PR experience
- Fluency in foreign languages
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Finance jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Professional Services jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Travel & Tourism jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Utilities jobs in London (North)