Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client, a leading provider of information, intelligence and data to the financial services sector, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager, ideally with an understanding of subscriptions marketing. You will be responsible for helping to grow high value subscriptions across the company`s core products.
Working out of the London office, you will be responsible for originating and implementing the plan for the acquisition of subscribers globally, but with a particular focus on the European, North American and Latin American markets.
You will be tasked with implementing campaigns to generate trial requests from new prospects in new and existing markets. You will also be responsible for upgrading the subscriptions of existing customers by promoting both product improvements and additional products on offer.
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to produce concise copy and deliver a clear proposition to potential subscribers
- Demonstrate an ability to tailor the right message to the right audience
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Manage third party suppliers - both creative and technical
- An understanding of financial markets and marketing to financial institutions
- Manage multiple e-mail campaigns to produce most effective results
- Ability to work closely with all other parts of the business- sales, editorial, research and conferences
- Excellent communication skills
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.