Head of Creative
Head of Creative
Up to £60k
A fantastic new opening for a Head of Creative to join a global brand has arisen. You will be required to lead, develop and inspire a creative team to produce outstanding creative solutions to marketing driven briefs, meeting deadlines under the guidance of the Creative Director. The creative team will be made up of specialists with design, art direction, copywriting, packaging and retouching.
- Lead the creative team, in alignment to the brand identity and produce creative materials that meet expectations in a time and cost effective manner.
- Initiate and lead creative processes, translating briefs into innovative, appealing and commercially viable creative solutions.
- Develop and improve creative standards in a constant effort to maximise creative standards.
- Present the teams' creative work to key international stakeholders at manager levels across the business.
- Inspire and motivate the creative team.
- Guide, develop and mentor members within the studio.
- Lead, support and promote the shared generation of ideas within the design team.
- Previous experience of leading a creative team of designers and copywriters is crucial.
- Good planning and team organisation skills.
- Excellent experience in developing commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief in a design studio environment.
- Understanding of latest creative trends.
- Experience of developing creative direction and influencing brand strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.