Freelance Senior Account Director – Global Beauty Brand – London
Our client is one of the UK’s leading full-service creative agencies. Over the past few years they have built an experienced digital team whose depth of skills span across creative, user experience, design, research, planning, production, technical and account management. Guess what they are recruiting!
Do you want the chance to join this fantastic creative agency, and work in a fun and vibrant atmosphere? If so then read on…
This top 10 agency continues to go from strength to strength. As a global player, they are looking for a Digital Senior Account Director to join a great global team on a well-known Beauty brand.
As Senior Account Director your primary role would involve –
· The management of client expectations and delivery
· Working with the Business Director to deliver against agreed Client / Agency strategies, proposals and brief
· Develop Account Managers
· Oversee the management and adherence to clear, accurate documentation and filing both on and offline
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following skills
· Strong financial acumen
· Strong Digital experience at a recognized agency
· Ability to run a team and manage client expectations
· Ideally but not essential sector experience in Beauty, Health or Fashion
· A strategic approach with the ability to be hands on as required
In return for your skills, if you feel you are well suited for this Freelance Digital Senior Account Director role then our client is offering a competitive day rate between £250-300 per day, depending on experience.
To apply for the Freelance Digital Account Director role, please click the apply button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)