Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Insight Marketing Executive
Do you have Outdoor experience?
This innovative Outdoor Company covers many aspects of OOH; from experiential, to mobile, direct response to traditional formats and much more.
They are looking for an experienced insight and marketing executive to join, in an exciting role with good opportunities to progress.
You will be responsible for;
- Building and developing relationships with current and new research companies who can provide other methods of insight- eg. online, surveys, eye tracking, focus groups etc
- Pro-actively sourcing stories & angles from new and existing research tools, to assist the Head of marketing in creating compelling marketing and sales stories
- Collating data into presentations, and then ensuring all information is communicated to the sales team
- Managing and updating the existing case study library, whilst working with the HM to create a new data bank that are in-line with the 2013 marketing strategy
- Utilise data and relay to the sales team, to give them great tools to sell with
You should be;
- Ideally from an Outdoor background
- A people person
- Detailed in your work
- A team player
- Interested in the marketing mix - how research forms a key part of the comms process including design, creative, strategy, planning and delivery
- Able to thrive under pressure
- A self starter - Able to work on long term projects with some freedom
- Ideally coming from a sales/ad marketing background
You must have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Full knowledge of TGI research
- A familiarity of NMR & Mintel reports
- Knowledge & experience using research tools
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Understanding of a sales environment
- A passion for marketing
The role is paying up to £35,000 for the right candidate and offers a unique chance to join this great company.
This is a great opportunity to step up in your career, Don`t miss out on it!