As the Bingo Customer Retention Executive, you will work within a unique corporate culture to provide Bingo Customer Retention activities to new and existing Bingo Networks. You will work within a team driving core customer reactivation and conversion activities through the player life cycle.
Responsibilities of the Bingo Customer Retention Executive will include:
- Retention and conversion of existing players and the re-activation of lapsed players.
- Proposing, planning and executing a wide range of promotions.
- Segmenting database in order to be best maximise player retention strategies
- Preparing and sending of targeted marketing communications to specific groups of players within the database such as non-funded, lapsed, VIP levels etc.
- Ensuring new promotions and features are communicated to player base at all levels.
- Cross Marketing activities when required.
- Working closely with players and developing relationships with them through regular one to one correspondence through email, telephone, live chat and through the post if necessary.
- Implementation and measurement/tracking of CRM strategy to ensure effective ROI in terms of old players regenerated and registrations converted to depositing.
- Providing administrative support and assistance to other departments.
- Meeting internal quality requirements.
- Any other responsibility required to effectively manage the retention activities for the network.
Attributes of the successful Bingo Customer Retention Executive will include:
- Online Gaming Customer Retention Experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Methodical and organised approach.
- Ability to deliver excellent results against challenging time deadlines.
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of complex tasks.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- A willingness to learn about all aspects of the gaming industry.
- Demonstrate a calm manner and an ability to handle complex situations.
- Strong personal commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service.
The Bingo Customer Retention Executive will be skilled in the following:
- Ability to create a promotional plan, execute and monitor success of the plan.
- High level of Excel, Word and some HTML skills and computer literacy in general.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple campaigns working with numerous people in cross country locations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Mass mailing knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
There is a competitive package on offer for the right individual, based on skills and experience.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence.