Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Account Manager / SAM - Crawley - (Contract)
SENIOR DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / SAM – CRAWLEY – (CONTRACT)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Account Manager, Digital Fundraiser or Mass Participation Events Fundraiser to join a leading digital fundraising service based just south of London in Crawley. Read on...
Supporting charities, not for profits and commercial companies since 1997, this leading technology business offers quick and simple online payments, Direct Debit services, online events registration and peer to peer fundraising services. Joining on a maternity contract cover basis (up to 12 months) you will work in a client services role helping charities maximise the use of services, growing their digital fundraising.
Combining experience in account management and digital fundraising you will occupy a diverse role tasked with driving recognition for fundraising and donation services in the UK.
- Working with new and existing charity clients, supporting them in achieving the best campaign results possible.
- Working with the senior management team in order to grow business, including: Attending client meetings, networking, exhibitions and developing presentations and written proposals.
- Liaising with digital agencies to assist clients maximize online campaigns.
- Liaise with teams in both the UK and Canada.
- Act as the company expert regarding all things digital.
- Assist with social media, email and blog updates.
To qualify... You’ll need to be an accomplished Digital Account Manager, Digital Fundraiser, Mass Participation Events Fundraiser or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience of working in or with the charity/non-profit sector.
- A strong understanding of the digital arena.
- A passion for supporting clients.
- A real sense of team.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- A flexible and proactive approach.
If you have a strong drive and passion to succeed, then you’ll find this an excellent, exciting and rewarding business. Expect a competitive salary, opportunities to learn and an environment where everyone has a voice. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking and in this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Senior Digital Account Manager campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.