Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager, Marketing
MOFILM, a global crowd-sourcing company, seeks a Business Development Manager to help grow a nascent online business that curates and crowd-sources smart choices for the global “foodie” community.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities include developing and launch the offering as a new brand into the marketplace, taking responsibility for multi-channel marketing communications.
- Development of the new brand
- Identifying a competitive marketing strategy
- Reporting on foodie cultures and developments in different geographies;
- Identify, train and liaise managers to develop the app and website,
- Work closely with founders (based in London and USA) to make the planned launch event successful.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be educated to Undergraduate Degree level.
- Have a strong technical background, together with excellent people skills, presentation skills and commercial acumen.
- Proficient to a high level in and have in-depth knowledge of the top social media
- Hands-on cultural and culinary experience of different areas of the globe.
- You must be a self-starter with drive and a real passion for food and digital marketing.
Salary £31,000. The closing deadline for applications is February 28th 2013.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)