Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager, Marketing
MOFILM, a global crowd-sourcing company, seeks a Business Development Manager to help grow a nascent online business that curates and crowd-sources smart choices for the global “foodie” community.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities include developing and launch the offering as a new brand into the marketplace, taking responsibility for multi-channel marketing communications.
- Development of the new brand
- Identifying a competitive marketing strategy
- Reporting on foodie cultures and developments in different geographies;
- Identify, train and liaise managers to develop the app and website,
- Work closely with founders (based in London and USA) to make the planned launch event successful.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be educated to Undergraduate Degree level.
- Have a strong technical background, together with excellent people skills, presentation skills and commercial acumen.
- Proficient to a high level in and have in-depth knowledge of the top social media
- Hands-on cultural and culinary experience of different areas of the globe.
- You must be a self-starter with drive and a real passion for food and digital marketing.
Salary £31,000. The closing deadline for applications is February 28th 2013.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
MOFILM works with the mobile industry and film makers to run the biggest global video competitions.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)