Account Manager - Digital Marketing agency
ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £30,000 plus £3000 car allowance
Location: Agency within Southern Berkshire area, just off the M4.
A brand new position is now available at a Full Service Digital Marketing Agency for an Account Manager. This agency work on pure play digital projects ranging from website design and builds, email marketing, viral marketing, social media, search marketing, mobile marketing and more. Their client list ranges from FMCG and telecoms to entertainment and beverages - all of which are household brands with which you will be very familiar but need not have the experience of working with.
Your role as ACCOUNT MANAGER YOU will involve;
- Client management - building and maintaining strong business relationships with clients
- Project management - juggling numerous projects at one time
- Marketing - understanding and recognising good digital marketing campaigns
- Planning - formulating realistic plans to deliver work on time and to budget including writing creative briefs
- Creative judgement - critically assess creative options and form opinions
What you need;
- A proven track record in working in an agency - ideally a Digital agency but integrated experience is also of interest
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing including website design and builds, email marketing, viral marketing, social media, search marketing and mobile marketing
- SECTOR EXPERIENCE IS NON-SPECIFIC - this agency works for such a range of clients that they’re not worried about what sectors you’ve worked with, just that your experience is digital
- A winning attitude! These guys are ambitious and the best in the business so they’re looking for a star to join their hugely successful team!
What you get;
- A chance to work on a range of projects with some of the World’s best known brands including quick turn around campaigns through to big build projects with HUGE budgets!
- A stable environment and clear structure in place to progress your career
- An inspirational team to work with and learn from
- Brand new offices to work in - these guys are expanding and as a result they’re moving offices to make room!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this opportunity then give Hannah a call at fishtank or send your CV across in application.
fishtank specialise in marketing, PR & creative recruitment - South West & South Wales, Thames Valley & Home Counties, and Midlands.