Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager, Retail, Digital & Branding. Up to £33,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and hands-on Account Manager to join one of London’s finest digital & branding agencies. This agency works across a wide range of well-respected brands and the culture of the agency makes this a very exciting place to work, with loads of opportunity.
The account you will be focusing on is for a client that needs no introduction as it is one the largest high street Banks in the UK, with an international presence. With the banking sector ever evolving the agency need a forward thinking Account Manager to manage the customer journey through POS and digital channels.
You will have a solid understanding of POS campaigns and experience and passion for working in FMCG and retail sectors. You will be someone who thrives in a fast moving environment and have:
· 3 years minimum experience in an integrated agency environment
· First rate communication skills; spoken & written
· Experience in an agency environment
· Experience in a financial sector is preferred but by no means crucial
· Solid foundations in retail/shopper marketing
· Strong attention to detail teamed with commercial intelligence
· Someone who can think creatively to change the norm
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
This role will involve briefing, managing and co-ordinating in-branch communication for two major banks. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the day to day runnings of the POS campaigns ensuring that they are delivered on time & to budget whilst maintaining creative integrity. Other key tasks are:
• Putting customer incentives in place
• Maintaining and strengthening current client relationship
• Understanding the clients business
• Motivating other and leading by example
If you’re an Account Manager and feel you fit the bill then please get in touch. Click ‘apply’ or email your CV to Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not right maybe your friend is. Refer us a candidate, if we place them you will get a cheque for £500.