Paid Search Strategist - London - £35k - PPC, Account Manager, SEO, Paid Search, Online Advertising, Bid Management, Analysis
My client is a interactive marketing agency with global staff creating award-winning and innovative work, across a Fortune 1000 client portfolio. You will evangelise Search internally and with clients.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Paid Search Strategist to join their very successful performance Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Search, you will own responsibility for PPC account execution.
The key day-to-day tasks of the PPC Manager include:
- Day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of clients paid search campaigns
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke clients reports using engine and third party tracking data
- Maintain a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers.
- Provide client account ownership and strategic oversight.
- Provide detailed guidance and support for PPC auditing and assessments, strategic recommendations and implementation efforts, and ongoing maintenance and reporting.
- Support and participate in client proposals and presentations.
- Awareness of other channel disciplines and the practicalities of integrating with appropriate SEO, analytics and optimization team members and associated initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Work with management to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.
- Monitor, define, document, and implement best practices for PPC analysis and reporting
- Work with Director to develop and revise operational practices and processes for internal teams.
You will be an experienced PPC Account Manager with the appropiate mix of technical, creative, and client-facing competencies.
Key attributes of the PPC Manager include:
- Solid experience performing Paid Search and online advertising, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Strong understanding of PPC practice and methodology.
- Strong understanding of bid management tool sets.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytically minded with strong numeracy skills including capability with formulas
- Must be detailed oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for the PPC Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Media Owner jobs in London (Central)